American businesses spend more than $13 billion on managed hosting and cloud computing services annually. With that hefty sum, companies had better know what they’re paying for before footing the bill. TMD Hosting offers a range of cloud hosting options at industry-competitive prices. Here’s how they compare.
Compare Web Hosting Companies
- Small to medium businesses will gain from TMD’s flexible plan structure and multiple options
- Free Drupal, Magento, PrestaShop, WordPress+ templates
- Military-grade security features like biometrics, rack locking, and man-traps
- Redundant N+2 power supply for uninterrupted service in case of power outages etc
- 500Gbps+/server for fast transit and top peering capacity
- 120+ domain extensions
- SSD (solid state drive) data storage for 25-40% better response time
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Do-it-for-me service for all plugins
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Genius support for expert assistance in any area.
- Cluster and load balancing
- SEO Optimization
- Unlimited/free domain names
- Pricing varies according to service: appx. monthly fee $20-$50/shared, $36-$117/VPS, $50-$90/cloud, $230-$390/dedicated.
US-based agency, TMD Hosting, was founded in 2007 by an enthusiastic group of IT specialists. The company has since expanded and provides comprehensive cloud and shared hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers. In 2011, TMD received the Excellence in Hosting award from Singlehop, acknowledging the company’s superior customer support and expansive hosting services.
Small or medium-sized businesses generally gain the most from TMD Hosting because they provide a wide range of services with flexible plans to fit the individual needs of each business. Bloggers, e-commerce sites, social networks, and CMS hosting sites will all find TMD a suitable option.
– Recovery system in case of crashes
– Tremendous storage capacity
– Cloud management and monitoring
– Data encryption
– Rapid deploy
– On-demand instances for uninterrupted load balancing regardless of present capacity
– cPanel with WHM (web host management)
– Works with Linux and Windows OS
– Web and FTP access (file transfer protocol) for easy file transfers
– Supports .Net, Java, and WinDev
1) VPS – Fully scalable, without any service interruptions or data loss. Features include auto-backup, robust cPanel, full server access, and non-stop, real person monitoring.
2) Shared – Offers 65GB-200GB disk space with 700GB-2000GB bandwidth, free website transfers, email services, stats, site management, myriad scripts, control panels, and server features. Private SSL and DNS are optional.
3) Cloud – Unlimited domains hosting, free SSH (secure shell access to the computer’s terminal), and works with cPanel/WHM. Packages range from 768MB-2048MB RAM, 45GB-85GB of storage, and 1500GB, 2500GB, or 3500GB traffic.
4) Dedicated – Customers who don’t have time or experience to handle any of the hosting aspects can take advantage of TMD’s dedicated, fully-managed server option.
Because TMD Hosting offers so many options, their pricing plans cover the spectrum.
* Also $98.95 and $116.95 plans
** Also a $389 plan
TMD provides in-house email accounts but can incorporate 3rd party services like Gmail, as well. Service includes unlimited email accounts, forwarding, autoresponders, email filtering, spam filters, encryption, and live monitoring.
Ease of Use:
TMD is comprehensive and easy to use, though the signup process is slightly ambiguous, without obvious direction. Customers need to click on the Get Started or Order Now buttons displayed on each package and from there, the process is more intuitive. The system itself is easy to set up, use, and maintain, WordPress and other applications are simple to install, and their UI is clean.
Website Builder Features
TMD includes email services and ecommerce solutions like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Dolphin, OpenCart, WooCommerce, and more are quickly integrated from the cPanel account using the Softaculous auto-installer. Additionally, tech support will implement any module plugins for free and helps customers manage the multitude of PHP scripts available.
– One-stop shop – TMD provides hosting, website building, domains, and emails all in one
– Various hosting options, from shared plans to VPS, there’s something for everyone
– Rich WSB tools
– Limited payment options
– No free trial
– Can be overwhelming at the onset (though support is good at directing customers)
Hosting Customer Support
- Queries answered in 15 minutes or less
- 24/7/365 email, toll free phone number, and live chat
- Huge ecosystem of knowledge resources and support including personal genius, application tutorials, videos, and other help sections
TMD Hosting is a fabulous service that gives consumers everything they need from website building to hosting, ecommerce, and email solutions. Additionally, because they offer scalable packages from shared to VPS and fully-managed, TMD caters to any business model. Discover everything TMD has to offer a business like yours now.
Compare Web Hosting Companies
Copyright © 2009-2018 How Vps All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of How Vps is strictly prohibited.